Peanut Butter & Honey Cookies
These Gluten-Free Natural homemade cookies are made with Human Grade Sugar-Free Peanut Butter from Fitnuts, Natural Imtenan Honey, Eggs, & Rice Flour. These healthy treats make it a great tool for training or just for spoiling.
Peanut Butter Benefits:
- Protein: Protein is essential in your dog's diet. It is going to ensure your dog is building healthy muscle and able to repair those muscles. Protein is also supportive of the immune system. Your dog will most likely get their necessary amount of protein in their everyday food. This is why peanut should be viewed as a treat and not a supplement. Peanut butter can be an easy add on for some extra protein.
- Healthy Fats: Peanut butter contains plenty of healthy fats. These fats are important for your dog's skin. They help maintain healthy and well-balanced skin. It can also improve dry coats and irritated skin on your dog. Because peanut butter is full of healthy fats, not much is needed to get the perfect amount into your dog's body.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3, niacin is extremely beneficial to dogs. It has the ability to break down sugars and fats into useful energy. If your dog needs more energy, niacin found in peanut butter is another source for their bodies. Niacin is even beneficial for a healthy digestive tract. It is what produces stomach acids and bile, which are powerhouses to break down dangerous bacteria.
- Helps fight allergies: honey contains trace amounts of flower pollen, therefore when you feed honey to your dog it slowly introduces the pollen into your dog's body helping them to create antibodies, which prevent an autoimmune response to airborne pollen when spring arrives.
- Heals Cough & Throat Irritation: Raw honey can do wonders for soothing a sore or itchy throat. The same goes for your dog. If your dog has kennel cough or other breathing irritations, honey is a great way to provide relief.
- Maintains Healthy Digestion: Honey contains both prebiotics and probiotics, which play a big role in healthy digestion and can help your dog deal with indigestion, constipation, & Diarrhea
- Weight Control: Studies have shown that eating honey can slow down the hunger response. Honey is a simple sugar, but it breaks down differently than table sugar. It requires less insulin and is absorbed more slowly into the bloodstream. This means it may slow down digestion and the conversion of glucose.If your dog puts on weight easily, adding a bit of honey may help him maintain a healthier weight.
- Gluten free
- Only human grade ingredients
- No by-products, or added colorings, flavorings or preservatives of any kind
- German Quality Assurance Proudly made in Egypt
Feeding recommendation: Always monitor your dog while treating. Fresh drinking water should always be available any time.
Storage: To ensure quality and freshness please store in a cool dry space.
Protein % : 11.55 %
Fat % : 12.74%
Fiber % : 1.92 %
Ash % :0.86 %
Moisture % :6.9 %